Boy Band Pick 1

I know that I think of something when I hear Boy Band. And in a different situation, something else comes to mind. It can mean so many different things. I have a three volume set that encompasses a bit of that. This pick of Boy Bands starts with the basic boy bands+ that my daughter probably listened to in the 90's, some a little earlier and some a little later. I started this because I was watching a couple of documentaries. That led me on the path. Boy Bands changed around Boyz II Men. I have them, New Kids, New Edition and all the way through One Direction. I did not include any of the K-Pop stuff here on volume 1, but did include a fake soundtrack band and comedy bands. Because they sound so great!

Boy Band Pick 1

01 All-4-One - I Swear
02 NSync - Bye Bye Bye
03 New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
04 Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
05 LFO (USA) - Summer Girls
06 98° - Because of You
07 Hanson - Mmm Bop
08 2gether - The Hardest Part About Breaking Up (Is Getting Back Your Stuff)
09 DuJour - Backdoor lover
10 Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up
11 Bros - When Will I Be Famous
12 One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
13 New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
14 O-Town - All Or Nothing
15 The Wanted - Glad You Came
16 Westlife - Uptown Girl
17 Big Bang - Bang Bang Bang
18 Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
19 Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
20 Take That - Back for Good

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's saying the file is corrupted and can't be unzipped. Can you help? SP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird. I just tried it and it comes up clean. Try again, or try with a different browser

      Delete
    2. I just opened it up with 7zip and the native zip program in powerdesk. Both no problem. (and I downloaded it in Chrome)

      Delete