What's The Connection? Plastic 1

This connection is about the future. And the future is plastics. Lol. I love the line from the Graduate. We kind of don't like plastic anymore, but it is everywhere no matter what. And besides, my favorite comic book character is Plasticman. If you are a fan, you'll notice that he has become the cover of this compilation. Some important songs in this connection (for me). First I included the most Plastic song of all by the Plastics. Second, I included the band the Elektrics who have a very important song Pretty Plastic which has lyrics that I used to name my mannequin. I wonder if you can figure out what I named her. All my secrets on this WTC (OMG, also my pin number. Ouch!)

What's The Connection? Plastic 1

01 Bootsy Collins - Party On Plastic (What's Bootsie Doin'?)
02 Lost Sounds - Plastic Skin
03 Frank Zappa - Plastic People
04 The Kinks - Plastic Man
05 Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover
06 X-ray Spex - Plastic Bag
07 Gravity's Pull - Plastic Umbrella
08 JayDee - Plastic Dreams
09 The Sugarcubes - Dear Plastic
10 Ladytron - Black Plastic
11 Black Uhuru - Plastic Smile
12 Freezepop - Plastic Stars
13 Buggles - Living In The Plastic Age
14 Astro Zombies - Plastic Passion
15 Bauhaus - Muscle in Plastic
16 Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
17 Adam and the Ants - Plastic Surgery
18 Elektrics - Pretty Plastic
19 Plastics - I Wanna Be Plastic
20 Mad Professor - Elastic Plastic
21 Powermad - Plastic Town
22 Plastics - I Am Plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment