Boy Band Pick 2

Ok, it's part two of the Boy Bands pick. This volume includes some of the Korean wave of boy bands. So enjoy those. I also added a few bands that I wanted to include in yesterday's volume, but ran out of room. Some of these bands in these volumes are bands because some producer made them up. Others were families and still others just friends. But I would say the majority are just made up bands that held some kind of audtions. It's up to you to figure out which is which. I don't really care, I just want them to be good bands. Or atleast good songs.

Boy Band Pick 2

21 Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up (7 Master Mix)
22 112 - Peaches & Cream
23 Marshall Dyllon - Live It Up
24 Linear - TLC
25 5ive - When The Lights Go Out
26 Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
27 BBMak - Back Here
28 Shinee - Sherlock
29 Dream Street - It Happens Every Time
30 Another Bad Creation - Iesha
31 Bts - Dynamite
32 East 17 - House Of Love
33 Emblem3 - Chloe (You're The One I Want)
34 H.O.T - Candy
35 JLS - Beat Again
36 Brockhampton - Sugar
37 Infinite - The Chaser
38 Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones
39 Mindless Behavior - My Girl
40 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
41 Why Don't We - Trust Fund Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment