It's About Time

This is sort of a connection, but  not my typical one. I should probably make this into a full WTC, but I haven't yet. These are all tracks that I played at a Time Management seminar that we used to do. Teaching people how to manage time and be more efficient with time. It was a good seminar or workshop, but we ended up going in a different direction and so only do the complimentary seminar the Goals one that got bigger and bigger and also more popular. So, mostly songs about Time. I also could have taken out the efx that I used during the event, but left it in so you could see the original CD as it was. I hope you like it. I wish we did this still, because it was a good one.

It's  About Time

01 Efx - Jeopardy Theme
02 Efx - Clock Ticking
03 Efx - What Time Is It Ticking, Alarm
04 Pink Floyd - Time
05 The Alan Parsons Project - Time
06 Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is
07 Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
08 Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
09 Steely Dan - Reeling In The Years
10 Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
11 Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
12 SOS Band - Take Your Time (Do It Right)
13 Culture Club - Time (Clock Of The Heart)
14 BB King - Time Is A Thief
15 Lebo M - It's Time
16 Jive Five - What Time Is It
17 Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
18 Dinah Washington - What A Diff'rence A Day Makes
19 Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World
20 Yes - Time And A Word
21 Asia - Time Again

No comments:

Post a Comment