What's The Connection? Atomic 1

These are all songs with Atomic in the title. And even though I love the Blondie song, it was actually not the reason I made this Connection. Nor was it Van Halen (although that song rocks, too). It was all because of Bill Nelson. I know. You thought it was Lydia Lunch. And it is a favorite of mine. But she hates it. I still do not understand why. I love that album of hers. And not just because of the cover. Although it helps. Yes, she's made stronger albums, but I just like the flavor of that one. She doesn't. Oh Well. I also like the Blow Monekys. At one point on the radio I would always play a Blow Monkeys song and just really emphasis their name on every show. Not because they were my favorite band by any stretch of imagination. I just liked saying The Bloooow Monkeys. Anyways enjoy the playlist and the cover.

What's The Connection? Atomic 1

01 Bad Religion - Atomic Garden
02 Kix - Atomic Bombs
03 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Atomic Ranch
04 Roger Roger - Atomic Monster
05 The Residents - Atomic Shopping Carts
06 Van Halen - Atomic Punk
07 George Clinton - Atomic Dog
08 Monster Magnet - Atomic Clock
09 The Motels - Atomic Cafe
10 Spirit - Atomic Boogie
11 Nina Hagen - Atomic Flash De Luxe
12 Blow Monkeys - Atomic Lullaby
13 Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown His Guitar & Orchestra - Atomic Energy
14 Bomfunk MC's - We R Atomic
15 The Mission - Atomic Heart
16 The Killers - Miss Atomic Bomb
17 Blondie - Atomic
18 David Bowie - Atomica
19 Portugal. The Man - Atomic Man
20 Bill Nelson - My Wild Atomic Wedding Day
21 Lydia Lunch - Atomic Bongos
22 Beat Farmers - Atomic Age Mutants

No comments:

Post a Comment