What's The Connection? Party Is Over

How do you know when the party is over? There are several clues and some of these songs in this Connection will give them to you. But frankly stopping a party, ending a party, leaving a party, stopping the party or not stopping it. After it's over or even the morning after it is over, whether you remember or not. That's what this WTC is about. Perhaps a party out of bounds, whether it was good or lousy someone has to spoil it by ending it. I was always better at starting parties than ending them. Hopefully, you were not the target of the permanent ink people that are just slightly less drunk than you, but managed to not pass out first. It's funny, but not fun.

What's The Connection? Party Is Over

01 The Rovers - Wasn't That A Party
02 Beatles - I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
03 Buckwheat Zydeco - The Party's Over
04 Willie Nelson - The Party's Over
05 Journey - The Party's Over (Hopelessly In Love)
06 Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over
07 Nat King Cole - The Party's Over
08 Manfred Mann - Morning After The Party
09 Raspberries - Party's Over
10 Heatwave - Party Poops
11 Billy Brown - Did We Have A Party
12 Turtles - We Ain't Gonna Party No More
13 Whistle - The Party Must Be Over
14 Pitbull featuring TJR - Don't Stop The Party
15 Black Eyed Peas - Don't Stop The Party
16 Veronica Unlimited - What A Lousy Party
17 English Beat - End Of The Party
18 Was (Not Was) - The Party Broke Up
19 D.O.A. - Let's Wreck the Party
20 Queen - Party
21 The Latinos - The Party's Over
22 Don Brandon - The Party Last Night
23 The B-52's - Party Out of Bounds
24 The Cure - The Funeral Party

6 comments:

  1. Well, this is a relief - when I saw the title "Party is Over" I thought for a minute that you were hanging it up. I'm glad that you're still here lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I was cracking up when I read your comment. Sorry I didn't mean to distress you. I'm definitely not thinking of hanging it up. I'm having too much fun.

      Delete
  2. Terrific site. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it to share your music. There does appear to be a problem with this particular project as I can not download it. Thanks in advance for fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was weird. I had a link in there, but somehow had appended a dot jpg at the end of it, which made the link not available. Probably didn't clear out the complete image link before I pasted in the actual link. Reload page and it is working.

      Delete
  3. BTW, I Just Love the cover, looking at it again. Who has it worse at the end of the party? The guy with sharpie all over his face? The girl puking in the background? Or the boyfriend holding her hair while she is getting rid of her alcohol poisoning? Unfortunately I have been all three at one point.

    ReplyDelete