What's The Connection? WTC 3.1415926535 (π or pie) 2

I promised part 2 of this connection last year. Here it is. Part two of Pi day. March 14 (3-14) is officially Pi day at our house. But we're geeks. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) there are no new songs about π. I know you are sad about that. The one track I know, I posted at last year's Pi day. It's track one. Like last year this WTC is about the other Pie. There are some good ones that I left off volume one. My favorite Pie song is by a band that I doubt you know, but that I really like: Dr. Loco's Rockin' Jalapeno Band. Bay Area band that plays some great music including the song Chile Pie. Reminds me a lot of Skip and Flip, but definitely has their own spin on it. It's a very tasty track (ha ha ha). Took me awhile to track down the CD it's on. Actually got help from band members to get this song. Look for it again on Cinco De Mayo. I may play a couple of tracks this May.

What's The Connection? WTC 3.1415926535 (π or pie) 2

24 Mötley Crüe - Slice Of Your Pie
25 Billy Crash Craddock - Easy As Pie
26 Domino - Sweet Potato Pie
27 Das Damen - Wild Honey Pie
28 Rick Wakeman - Ice Pie
29 Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
30 The Nice - Country Pie
31 Dr. Loco's Rockin' Jalapeño Band - Chile Pie
32 Madonna - American Pie
33 Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
34 Skip And Flip - Cherry Pie
35 James Taylor - Sweet Potato Pie
36 The Sherrys - Pop Pop Pop-Pie
37 Underworld - Cherry Pie
38 Killdozer - American Pie
39 Beatles - Honey Pie
40 The Ventures - American Pie
41 Insane Clown Posse - Piggy Pie (Old School)

No comments:

Post a Comment