Chic Family Pick 2

This is part two of the Chic Family pick that started yesterday (or kind of with the Power Station pick a few days ago) I tried to not double up on anything, but I put the same Robert Palmer track on and even though it's a different version, one Chic track yesterday. So lots of guest spots from Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers on this pick. A few tracks that I was surprised had one or both of them on it. You'll see below. I added a Chic megamix medley, because I liked it. One track from an unreleased Adam Ant album with them all over it. I didn't pick Backfired from Debbie Harry, but I love that song too. Several on this comp could have been replaced with another track from the same album, but I just liked these, today. Each of these volumes is in bpm order.

Chic Family Pick 2

14 Steve Winwood - Higher Love
15 Nile Rodgers - State Your Mind
16 Nile Rodgers with Chic - Sober
17 Belouis Some - Imagination
18 Grace Jones - I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You)
19 Adam Ant - Brain Candy
20 Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
21 Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky (Radio Edit)
22 George Michael featuring Nile Rodgers - Fantasy
23 Rod Stewart - Lost In You
24 Philip Bailey - Welcome To The Club
25 Chic - Megachic (Chic Medley)
26 Madonna - Like A Virgin
27 Debbie Harry - The Jam Was Moving
28 Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
29 Mick Jagger - Hard Woman
30 Sheila B. Devotion - Spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment