What's The Connection? Leap Day 1

I have another one of these ready to go, so look for it in four years. This connection is to celebrate Leap Year or more accurately, Leap Day. I once knew a girl who tried to walk across a lake, no, no, no I digress. I once knew a girl in school who was born on Leap Day. She said it was cool, but completely not cool at all. They celebrated March 1 or Feb 28 depending on if it was a weekend or not and every four years she got a big party. Seemed cool to me, but I didn't have to deal with being four years old (at the time). Anyway, lots of Leap songs. I didn't use any Jump songs or anything to do with multiples of four. That will come next Leap Day.

What's The Connection? Leap Day 1

01 Big Bill Broonzy - Leap Year Blues
02 The Archies - Look Before You Leap
03 Nat King Cole - Leap Here
04 Simple Minds - Great Leap Forward
05 Cheryl Lynn - Look Before You Leap
06 James Taylor Quartet - A Giant Leap
07 Big Country - Leap Of Faith
08 Big & Rich - Leap Of Faith
09 John Mayall - Leaping Christine
10 Bruce Springsteen - Leap Of Faith
11 Etta James - Leap Of Faith
12 Count Basie's Kansas City Seven - Lester Leaps In
13 Sweet - Leap Of Faith
14 Marcia Ball - Look Before You Leap
15 Book Of Love - Leap Of Faith
16 Kenny Loggins - Leap of Faith
17 Paul Kelly - Leaps And Bounds
18 The Dave Clark Five - Look Before You Leap
19 St Cecelia - Leap Up and Down (Wave Your Knickers in the Air)
20 Les Brown - Leap Frog
21 The The - Leap Into The Wind

2 comments:

  1. Getting an extra day this year is like getting a bonus track on a Yoko Ono cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how to read that. On one hand it's been a hell of a year so far, on the other hand, I love Yoko Ono and her bonus tracks can be great.

      Delete