What's The Connection? Landing

This is just the way my mind works. This connection came about because of the connection I posted the day before yesterday. That one was Jumping, this one is about Landing. So just a few about crash landings, a couple happy landings. Mostly just landings. I did notice as I was going through this that Prog bands like landing better than jumping. Take from that what you will. I like that there is some world music in here and also ex-The Fall Brix E. Smith with the Extricated (mostly ex-Fall members). And if you haven't heard her without Mark, it's time that you do. She's got some good music. As for the cover, I apologize in advance. It's just the way my mind wanders and it's tamer than I originally thought of it. Please leave a comment, it helps.

What's The Connection? Landing 1

01 The Ataris - Takeoffs And Landings
02 Mike Oldfield - First Landing
03 Stephen Kent - Landing
04 Ramases - Golden Landing
05 Parliament - The Landing (Of the Holy Mothership)
06 Jimi Hendrix - Crash Landing
07 Three Dog Night - Circle For A Landing
08 Enigma - The Landing
09 Moby - Landing
10 Golden Earring - Landing
11 John Lee Hooker - Landing Blues
12 Scientist - Landing
13 Dub Syndicate - African Landing
14 In Continuum featuring Steve Hackett and Jon Davison - Crash Landing
15 Miracles - Happy Landing
16 Brix & The Extricated - Crash Landing
17 Buckethead - Happy Landing
18 The Rubinoos - Crash Landing

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see The Ataris all I can think of is the time the singer was super into my roommate Jill. She was not having it and avoided his calls for months. Finally I had to have THAT conversation, and told him that she’s just not into you. It was rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artists are just people. I always forget. They have the same issues we all have. Separate from talents as musicians.

      Delete