Chic Family Pick 1

After yesterday's Power Station Pick, I kind of had to go this direction. So much of this could have been used yesterday, but instead you get today and tomorrow. Chic was basically Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards. They played on so many tracks and produced even more. Some bands were basically Chic with other lead singers. They had some musicians that played on everything (for differences, see yesterday) but Tony Thompson for one played drums on most everything. I didn't single him out in this compilation. I did get one track from Norma Jean Wright who was their early lead singer but went on her own (with Chic help). I got some solo Rodgers and solo Edwards. The rest are tracks/albums that they played on. And take it from me, this is just a sampling.

Chic Family Pick 1

01 David Bowie - Modern Love
02 Bernard Edwards - You Don't Know Me
03 Nile Rodgers - The Land Of The Good Groove
04 Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
05 Chic - Good Times (Original 12 inch Mix)
06 Nile Rodgers with Lady Gaga - I Want Your Love
07 Sister Sledge - Lost In Music
08 Chic - Jack Le Freak
09 Chic - Chic Mystique
10 Chic - Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)
11 Chic - I'll Be There
12 Norma Jean Wright - Saturday
13 Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You

No comments:

Post a Comment