Repost: Three Men In A Tub 1

This pick may be really crappy for anyone that loves Dub Step. I don't know. I just know that when I made it I was trying to impress my daughter about knowing new music and this genre popped up. I know nothing about it. I listened to a few tracks that she had. It sounded very different from the Dub Reggae that I do know something about. But I am arrogant enough to think I can figure out what I like and it's probably going to be something everyone likes. One day ask me to tell you the Guns N Roses story to prove how dumb I am at that. So I put this pick together. I knew of Skrillex before I started. And I knew about Ctrl Z - just nothing dub step by them. Only house tracks, which I liked. I listened to a bunch of tracks and came up with about thirty I really liked (someday I will finish volume two). I picked my favorites from them. So this could suck if you like Dub Step or maybe, by accident, I picked a good set. I like it. Let me know how I did in the comments and give me some pointers on who else to listen to.

Three Men In A Tub 1

01 Bassnectar - Bass Head
02 Ry Legit - The Sweety Man
03 Going Quantum - Raw
04 Bass Farmers featuring Infamous Steez - Ruff Rude Boys
05 Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica
06 Revolvr - Tomorrowland (Darth&Vader Remix)
07 F.O.O.L - Knight
08 Brain - Never Forget
09 Rusko - Cockney Thug
10 Nero - Doomsday
11 Far Too Loud - Firestorm (Specimen A Remix)
12 Flux Pavilion - Bass Cannon
13 Zeds Dead - Coffee Break
14 Ctrl Z vs The Freestylers featuring MC Navigator - Ruff Neck 09 (Excision and Datsik Remix)
15 Knife Party - Fire Hive
16 Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
17 Excision & Downlink - Existence VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment