Commingled Pick 1

Just fooling around with some Jazz Rock Fusion and came up with the Commingled title, which just hit me as funny for this pick. Even though commingling funds is not a funny matter at all, in this case it's going to work. I was just looking around at songs I liked while listening to Ides of March. I had posted a Jim Petterik pick and, well, look at the comments there. I wanted to use that Ides Of March song and found all these others I liked. It quickly became big enough for two CD's worth and so this is the result. I made the cover with the blender mixing Jazz and Rock and it going all over the place. That seemed appropos.

Commingled 1

01 Chicago - Aire
02 Frank Zappa - Your Mouth
03 If - Fibonacci's Number
04 Colosseum - The Kettle
05 Steely Dan - Aja
06 Brand X - Euthanasia Waltz
07 Ides Of March - LA Goodbye
08 George Duke - Old Slipper
09 Nucleus - Elastic Rock
10 Soft Machine - So Boot If At All
11 Blood, Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
12 Chase - Get It On
13 Miles Davis - Black Satin
14 Return To Forever - After The Cosmic Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment