Deep Purple Lord Pick

This pick of the Jon Lord is a deeper dive into the Keyboard family of Deep Purple. Not that there were tons of Keyboard players in the band. Pretty much almost every version of the band had Jon Lord in it. He had a few breaks and played for, or with, some cool dudes, which I have a sampling of below. He said he guested on more, but I have not been able to verify some. Like he said he played on the Kinks "You Really Got Me" which I'm pretty sure he didn't. Although he was on a track with them. He did play with George Harrison on a couple of tracks, also David Gilmour and Nazareth. He also played with his buddies. some of whom I added to the playlist.

Deep Purple Lord

01 Deep Purple - April
02 Paice, Ashton, Lord - Ghost Story
03 Artwoods - I Take What I Want
04 Santa Barbara Machine Head - Porcupine Juice
05 Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
06 Deep Purple - Lazy
07 Nazareth - Glad When You're Gone
08 Kinks - Bald Headed Woman
09 George Harrison - Circles
10 Jon Lord & The Hoochie Coochie Men - Gotta Find Me Some Fire
11 George Harrison - Brainwashed
12 Cozy Powell - 633 Squadron
13 David Gilmour - Murder
14 Boz - Karma Knows
15 Jon Lord - Chance On A Feeling
16 Deep Purple - Demon's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment