What's The Connection? Jump

I want to first say that I hate Daylight Savings, especially when we need to Jump forward. We aren't agrarian farmers for the most part, so it doesn't make sense. And I could have used this for Leap Day, in fact I was thinking of waiting to use this in four years. I'm too impatient for that, though. So you get this connection today. Happy Daylight Savings. Did you put your clock forward an hour already? Today's the day we jump ahead. So in honor of that, a CD's worth of Jump songs for your perusal. Jump on it now, because you have less time to listen to it today. Listen as you check all your clocks. On a personal side note, my family on my Dutch side has the name Sprong, which pretty much means: Jump. Just what you wanted to know. So all my passwords are variations of Jump and Jumpin'. And sorry about the cover. It started out as a background of a base jumper, but turned into this. Not to make light of that kind of jump, but to bring attention to it.

What's The Connection? Jump

01 Destiny's Child - Jumpin', Jumpin'
02 The Cure - Jumping Someone Else's Train
03 Cab Calloway - Jumpin' Jive
04 Montrose - Jump On It
05 Kris Kross - Jump
06 Louis Prima - Jump, Jive, An' Wail
07 Sugarhill Gang - Apache (Jump On It)
08 Pitbull - Jumpin
09 Joe Jackson - Jumpin' With Symphony Sid
10 Stacy Lattisaw - Jump To The Beat
11 David Bowie - Jump They Say
12 Van Halen - Jump
13 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Get Up and Jump
14 Musique featuring Jocelyn Brown - Keep On Jumpin'
15 Buckethead - Jump Man
16 Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
17 Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
18 House Of Pain - Jump Around
19 Nilsson - Jump Into The Fire
20 Shnazz - (I Want To) Jump On Your Bones
21 Barry Manilow - Jump Shout Boogie
22 Cheap Trick - You Say Jump

No comments:

Post a Comment