What's The Connection? Get Off

Completely the opposite kind of sentiment from yesterday's Get On, this connection still has some of the same artists but different songs. Get Off was started before, but posted second. It started with Foxy, but progressed quickly going in the branches of yesterday , today and tomorrow. No Spitfire this time, because all I could think of was Clint Eastwood and his Gran Torino saying Get Off My Lawn. Although no songs like that on here. And in most cases the sentiments of the songs had little to do with that and rather more Getting Off, although that wandered a bit. The cover reflects none of that.

What's The Connection? Get Off

01 Brian Setzer - Get It Off Your Mind
02 John Holt - I Can't Get You Off My Mind (Original Stereo Mix)
03 Debbie Hines - Get Off Your Butt
04 The The - I Can't Get You Off Of My Mind
05 Jackie Benson - Gotta Get You, You, You Off My Mind
06 Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
07 Prince & the New Power Generation - Gett Off
08 Cracker - Get Off This
09 Darondo - Get Up Off Your Butt
10 Blues Incorporated - Get Off My Back
11 Bloodline featuring Joe Bonamassa - Get Off Your Back
12 Daybreak - Everybody Get Off
13 Funkadelic - Get Off Your Ass and Jam
14 Solomon Burke - Got To Get You Off My Mind
15 James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing
16 The Monkees - I Can't Get Her Off My Mind
17 Billy Cotton Band - I Can't Get Mississippi Off My Mind
18 Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
19 Foxy - Get Off
20 The Cramps - Get Off The Road
21 Dead Kennedys - Mtv Get Off The Air
22 Josefus - Get Off My Case

No comments:

Post a Comment