Commingled Pick 2

 A continuation of yesterday's pick. A Jazz and Rock Fusion becomes commingled. A few doubles here with artists. Zappa, George Duke, Return To Forever, because I couldn't make up my mind which track to use, so I used both. Combining the two gets you some old and some newer Commingled Jazz Rock. Not sure who is considered first, but Tony Williams and The Free Spirits are probably both in the running. Prince's Madhouse has quite a few to choose from. I was listening again and it reminds me of another comp I made called In-Frelling-Fix. I don't think there are any doubles, but if you like this one, you'll probably like that one. BTW, It would have been my brother's birthday, so Happy Birthday, bro.

Commingled Pick 2

15 Earthworks - Thud
16 Frank Zappa - Montana
17 Jimi Hendrix - South Saturn Delta
18 Madhouse - 24
19 The Tony Williams Lifetime - Beyond Games
20 Focus - Sylvia
21 The Crusaders - Street Life
22 Jeff Beck - Thelonius
23 The Free Spirits - I'm Gonna Be Free
24 George Duke - I Love You More
25 Gamalon - Billy's Saloon
26 Herbie Hancock - Hardrock
27 The Electric Flag - Killing Floor
28 Return to Forever - Majestic Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment