What's The Connection? Forbidden Loves

Well, as I was getting my Chic family compilation together (yesterday) and posting it. I knew I was not putting all of my favorites from Chic. One of those is My Forbidden Lover. That became the beginning of this Connection. Pretty easy to get titles of songs with forbidden love or lover. Who knew that forbidden love was so popular. I even had to leave off a few. Hard to know exactly what a forbidden love means to each person, so I just depicted it with barbed wire hearts on the cover.

What's The Connection? Forbidden Loves

01 Third World - Forbidden Love
02 Nancy Wilson featuring Carl Anderson - Forbidden Lover
03 Alex Chilton - Forbidden Love
04 The Ventures - Forbidden Love
05 The Slickee Boys - Forbidden Love
06 Chic - My Forbidden Lover
07 Mark Stewart - Forbidden Love
08 Andy Williams - Forbidden Love
09 Moby Grape - Forbidden Love
10 Dead or Alive - My Forbidden Lover
11 Hank Snow with Kelly Foxton - Forbidden Lovers
12 Madleen Kane - Forbidden Love
13 Tapps - My Forbidden Lover (12'' Disco Mix)
14 Be Bop Deluxe - Forbidden Lovers
15 The Communards - Forbidden Love
16 The Darkness - Forbidden Love
17 Paul Van Dyk - Forbidden Love
18 Madonna - Forbidden Love
19 Loudness - Forbidden Love

No comments:

Post a Comment