What's The Connection? Down 1

I already posted the I'm Down Connection. And also the Don't Down Me connection. This one is similar. It's all the other downs. Goin' Down, Down and Out etc. Including some She's Down, You're Down, We're Down, Sugar's Down. And there are some good ones. I figure just in time for the Christmas season, when some people just feel down, We'd be here to remind them by playing some of these songs. LOL! Seriously, it is an issue, so be careful around this time. Pay attention. Don't be playing all Christmas songs. Some is good, just not all.

What's The Connection? Down 1

01 Iron Butterfly - Am I Down
02 Bobby Womack - Nobody Wants You When You're Down And Out
03 Chuck Wells - Down & Out
04 Mary J Blige - I'm Goin' Down
05 LCD Soundsystem - New York, I Love You but You're Bringing Me Down
06 Steampacket - She's Down
07 Janis Joplin - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
08 AC-DC - Kick You When You're Down
09 John Lennon - Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out)
10 Cheynes - Down And Out
11 Tony Gregory - I'm Gonna Break You Down (Original Mix)
12 KMFDM - Down and Out
13 Freddie King - I'm Tore Down
14 Nashville Pussy - You're Goin' Down
15 Springfields - If I Was Down and Out
16 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Everything's Alright When You're Down
17 Nazz - She's Going Down
18 Camper Van Beethoven - Down and Out
19 Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin Down

No comments:

Post a Comment