Blue Power 1

More of the color connections. This Connection is about the power of Blue. Based on the number of Blue songs, it's probably very powerful. If you take out all the songs about Blues (that takes forever), thne you still have thousands of Blue songs left. The first two volumes of this WTC, I didn't limit the power. I took my favorite Blue Eye song and my favorite Blue Day songs etc and kept them in. After the initial ones, I will do a specific Baby Blue connection, a Blue Love connection, a Blue Moon connection, etc. In the meantime here are the top of my list in volume one and tomorrow volume two. Some great songs in here.

Blue Power 1

01 Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
02 Melissa Manchester - Midnight Blue
03 The Style Council - Blue Cafe
04 Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Almost Blue
05 Tommy James & The Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion
06 The Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue
07 Neil Diamond - Song Sung Blue
08 Dave Brubeck - Blue Rondo A La Turk
09 Madonna - True Blue
10 Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
11 Earth, Wind & Fire - Feelin' Blue
12 Blondie - Union City Blue
13 David Bowie - Blue Jean
14 Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
15 Jane Wiedlin - Blue Kiss
16 The Raconteurs - Blue Veins
17 Who - Behind Blue Eyes
18 Michael Johnson - Bluer Than Blue
19 Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Suite Judy Blue Eyes
20 Lene Lovich - Blue Hotel
21 Artie Shaw - My Blue Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment