What's The Connection? Snow 1

It's the first of a two parter today. I could have sworn that I posted this up before, but it turns out I hadn't put this connection up yet and I was finishing up part 2. So one part today and the other after Christmas. I have no idea if it's snowing by your house or not, but it doesn't look like snow for me. Oh well. Here's a selection of songs with snow in the title, but no versions of Let It Snow. I started it off with a great song from a Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye movie. Can you tell me which movie it is? One of my favorites. Bunch of great bands in here. So enjoy it while you have it.

What's The Connection? Snow 1

01 Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Peggy Lee & Trudy Stevens - Snow
02 Jimmy Fallon - Snowball
03 Isaac Hayes - Winter Snow
04 Nashville Pussy - Snowblind
05 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
06 Michael Franks - Watching the Snow
07 Frank Zappa - Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
08 Death In June - Peaceful Snow
09 The Monkees - Snowfall
10 Sisters Of Mercy - Driven Like The Snow
11 Black Sabbath - Snowblind
12 Claudine Longet - Snow
13 Earth, Wind & Fire - Snow
14 Yello - Life Is A Snowball
15 They Might Be Giants - Snowball In Hell
16 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - First Snow (Instrumental)
17 Devo - Snowball [Single Remix]
18 Haruomi Hosono - Snow Fall
19 The Cure - Snow In Summer
20 Rush - By-Tor And The Snow Dog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Part 1. (Are you familiar with the Carolyne Mas track titled "Snow"? It's a favorite of mine)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have, but I skipped over Mas. Maybe part 3

      Delete