Chalet Girl

This soundtrack to the movie Chalet Girl is here because a friend asked me to put it together. There may be an album somewhere of all the tracks in the movie, but I certainly didn't find it. So I tracked down each song and added them all here in this pick. I ran everything through Platinum Notes, MixedInKey, MP3Gain and BPM analyzer, like I do for all of these. Then I made a cover based on the poster for the movie. This is the result. Probably not that much call for this movie soundtrack, but some of the songs are quite good. Now, I can't say I am going to watch the movie over and over again, but the soundtrack, perhaps. It's growing on me.

Chalet Girl

01 This Is Freedom - Bad Company
02 Scouting For Girls - Posh Girls
03 Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
04 Lucky Elephant - Edgar
05 Paloma Faith - Upside Down
06 The Wombats - Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves)
07 Livingston - Disease
08 Livingston - Go
09 Rosie Oddie and The Odd Squad - Cola Coka
10 Toddla T featuring Wayne Marshall - Sky Surfing
11 Sliimy - Wake Up Lyrics
12 The Temper Trap - Fader
13 The Bees - Chicken Payback
14 Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
15 Ellie Goulding - Who'd Wanna Find Love
16 One eskimO - Amazing
17 Eli 'Paperboy' Reed - Explosion
18 This Is Freedom - No Regrets
19 Two Door Cinema Club - Do You Want It All
20 Lostprophets - Where We Belong
21 Kim Wilde - Chequered Love

No comments:

Post a Comment