Blue Power 2

Continuing on with the colors connection and also the Blue Power Connection, here is volume two. I haven't even begun posting the Purple Power or the Red Power, but they are coming as are  volume two and more of the other colors I have already posted. Not sure why this got pushed to the front. Maybe because I also will be doing a Blue Christmas post this year. I do know that I had to randomly decide which tracks made it on to volume one and which got put on volume two, because I liked them all so much. Notice on either volume that on some tracks I put originals and others I used covers. I like both, but chose one or the other more based on time, since I still limit these to about a CD length. Even though no one plays CD's anymore and there is no limit to a play list. If you want one playlist just put them together and generate another m3u.

Blue Power 2

22 Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
23 Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou 
24 Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
25 Michael Franks - Mr. Blue
26 Colin Newman - Blue Jay Way
27 Johnny Mathis - When Sunny Gets Blue
28 Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll
29 Chocolate Milk - Blue Jeans
30 Jah Wobble - Blueberry Hill
31 Bing Crosby - Blue Skies
32 Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)
33 Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
34 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)
35 Marcels - Blue Moon
36 New Order - Blue Monday
37 Bachman Turner Overdrive - Blue Collar
38 Yardbirds - The Nazz Are Blue
39 Chris Isaak - Blue Hotel
40 Toy Dolls - Blue Suede Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment