Mixtape: Love Riot

This is not my usual kind of compilation that I would post here. I made this pick based on the movie Mixtape. I haven't seen a soundtrack for it, so I made one. The first eight songs (spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie) are the songs she looks for throughout the movie. A cassette tape her parents made. It's a cute movie and has a number of really good songs in it. I'm pretty sure I screwed up the order in which they appear, but you can fix that if you feel inclined. But I put in all the songs I could find on here. I also put two versions of one song in the movie, by two artists. I'm confident that one of them is the correct one from the movie (track 25) but I didn't have it at first and put another version in, so switch them (or not) as you prefer. If you haven't watched the movie, like I said, it's cute and worth at least one viewing. I made the cover to look like the cover of the cassette, sort of.

Mixtape: Love Riot

01 Girls at Our Best! - Getting Nowhere Fast
02 The Blue Hearts - Linda Linda
03 Kinks - Better Things
04 The Stooges - I Got A Right
05 The Quick - Teacher's Pet
06 Roxy Music - More Than This
07 The Murderous Ambersons - Crash Right Through It
08 mxmtoon & Dylan Chenfield - The Wrong Song
09 The Gossip - Lesson Learned
10 Jackson Rathbone - Walk Away
11 Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)
12 Vitamin C - Smile
13 Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
14 Donna Lewis - I Love You Forever
15 Sandy Gaye - Talk Is Cheap
16 Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
17 Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go
18 The Martinis - Free
19 Jebediah - Leaving Home
20 Boffalongo - Dancing in the Moonlight
21 Cheap Trick - Surrender
22 Le Tigre - Les And Ray
23 The White Stripes - When I Hear My Name
24 Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

No comments:

Post a Comment