What's The Connection? Yellow Power 1

In this continuing story of color connections, I bring you Yellow Power! See yesterday for links to other colors and the whole power part of it and forget all of it. It was only there to dupe you into thinking this was something other than just colors in titles. Today being Yellow, obviously. I did not put anything from the band Yello or Yellow Magic Orchestra. Only song titles with it in the title. A couple of my favorites include the Negativland track. I do not know why that tickles me so much, but I find the song great and hilarious. I know it's not the favorite of most Beatles fans, but I love this Ringo song and the movie it came from. Reminds me of early Peter Max. I even have a lava lamp based on the movie. And Zappa. I love Zappa. And that album has a special place in my heart. I know some of the other Yellow tracks may be more popular and good in their own way, but for me, those are the best.

What's The Connection? Yellow Power 1

01 Gun - Yellow Cab Man
02 Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi
03 Coldplay - Yellow
04 Tony Orlando & Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
05 Bill Nelson - Big Yellow Moon
06 Rick Wakeman - Yellow Man
07 Stranglers - Yellowcake UF6
08 Dave Dudley - Yellow Rose Of Texas
09 Donovan - Mellow Yellow
10 Frank Zappa - Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
11 Hank Snow - Yellow Roses
12 Beatles - Yellow Submarine
13 Michael Franks - In The Yellow House
14 Arthur Lyman - Yellow Bird
15 Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
16 Brian Hyland - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikin
17 Negativland - Yellow Black And Rectangular
18 Scorpions - Yellow Raven
19 Philip Lynott - Yellow Pearl
20 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth
21 Gamma - Condition Yellow
22 Toy Dolls - Yellow Burt
23 Ministry - Yellow Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment