What's The Connection? Boots 1

One of my favorite Boots songs is by Nancy Sinatra and she's on this Connection, but believe it or not that's not the song that started me on the path of this WTC. It was of all people: Candyman. His song when it came out with the multiple samples was controversial, but popular. He was discovered by Tone Loc (who did an intro on the song) I had the original 12 inch of the song. It sampled, Rose Royce, who I loved. And Brick and Betty Wright and even Doug E Fresh. Great song. Anyways, I hadn't heard it in awhile, so I dug it out and decided to make a What's The Connection around it. What I found is that I had a ton of Nancy Sinatra covers (so I will do another volume of Boots with all those) and I a bunch of cool songs, so probably yet another volume of the ones that didn't fit on here. I had to put Nancy on here since I like that song so much, but none of the rest are covers of that song.

What's The Connection? Boots 1

01 Dave Dudley - Cowboy Boots
02 Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
03 Deep Purple - Hip Boots
04 Jon Pardi - Dirt On My Boots
05 Joe Bonamassa - Spanish Boots
06 Lee Perry featuring Mad Professor - Dancing Boots
07 Candyman - Knockin' Boots
08 Adam And The Ants - Puss 'n' Boots
09 Barmy Army - Leroy's Boots
10 Le Sisters - Kick Your Boots Off
11 Jeff Beck - Led Boots
12 Syd Dale - Kinky Boots
13 Franz Ferdinand - Eleanor Put Your Boots On
14 Devo - Knock Boots
15 Shania Twain - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
16 Pretenders - Boots Of Chinese Plastic
17 Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
18 Sonic Youth - Dirty Boots
19 New York Dolls - Puss 'N' Boots
20 U2 - Get On Your Boots
21 The Clash - All The Young Punks (New Boots And Contracts)
22 Cheers - Black Denim Trousers And Motorcycle Boots

6 comments: