Mercedes De Milo 4

It has been a while since I posted up one of these. The Mercedes De Milo pick started long ago, but has not stopped. Click on that link to find volume one where I tell the story. Even though it is long past the origins, I still have the PZA lalbel for this pick. Nostalgia, I guess. This one has a little mini connection going through it. See if you can guess what it is. Not too difficult. But I left you something like a Hi Lights Find The Difference. I used to love getting that magazine when I was a kid. Come to think of it, was that even the name of it? Goofus and Gallant I remember. First saw it at my Doctor's Office and we made mom get it for us. Sidetracked by the squirrel I see. Anyway these fit in nicely with the rest of the set. Someday I'll post volume 5. Any suggestions for it?

Mercedes De Milo 4

71 Robert Seidler - Christian Boy
72 Pixies - Where is My Mind
73 The Primitives - Crash
74 Violent Femmes - Add It Up
75 Young Fresh Fellows - Rock 'n' Roll Pest Control
76 Gun Club - Sex Beat
77 Los Lobos - Don't Worry Baby
78 Sha-Na-Na - Rock 'N' Roll Is Here To Stay
79 They Might Be Giants - Instanbul (Not Constantinople)
80 Cake - Rock N' Roll Lifestyle
81 Soft Boys - Rock 'n' Roll Toilet
82 Chris Isaak - Dancin'
83 The Del Fuegos - Don't Run Wild
84 Beat Farmers - Powderfinger
85 The Blasters - Dark Night
86 Buck Naked  And The Bare Bottom Boys - Bend Over, Baby (And Let Me Drive)
87 Pursuit Of Happiness - I'm An Adult Now
88 Gaelic Storm - Johnny Tarr
89 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
90 A Drop In The Gray - All The Same
91 The Monochrome Set - He's Frank (Slight Return)
92 Paul Collins' Beat - Rock N Roll Girl
93 Chuck Berry - Rock And Roll Music

No comments:

Post a Comment