Feel Like It 2

It's not quite fair for me to call this pick Feel Like It 2, because it really doesn't match at all with feel like it 1. The songs are not based off the same seed song. These are completely separate. It is only because I am lazy and didn't want to make a new cover. I just added volume 2 to the other cover. And I didn't want to make a whole new folder. Like I said: lazy. I was calling it "newcomp" until the last second. That being said, I did use two songs that I considered for volume one (and rejected because I didn't think they quite fit) . They fit nicely here and I did like the songs. See if you can guess which two. Also at the time I was making this I realized that KC (Harry Casey) had written George McCrae's biggest hit and even recorded it and gave it to him. So I wanted to make a compilation with George, his wife Gwen (and her response song), a KC song and another song written by Casey for Jimmy Bo Horne. Not for any reason except I felt like it. There's also no reason to continue the numbering, but I did.

Feel Like It 2

24 Imagine Dragons - Bones
25 Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (Pnau Remix)
26 George McCrae - Rock Your Baby (12 inch)
27 Shakatak - Down on the street (Original 12 inch)
28 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Graymatter Remix)
29 Pitbull & Ne-Yo - Time Of Our Lives
30 S.O.S. Band - Two Time Lover
31 KC and The Sunshine Band - That's the Way I Like It (12 inch)
32 Kungs - This Girl (Kungs Vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners) (Original Mix)
33 The O'Jays - I Love Music
34 Jimmy Bo Horne - Dance Across The Floor
35 Jonas Brothers - Waffle House
36 Gibson Brothers - Non Stop Dance
37 Flo Rida featuring Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It
38 Gwen McCrae - Rockin' Chair
39 Miley Cyrus - Flowers
40 Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle (GRAYMATTER Remix)
41 John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment