What's The Connection? Oldsmobile

More car types in this connection. Today we have Oldsmobile. And there used to be lots of these. Older songs, older bands. Less people made these into hotrods and probably fairly rare now. But people loved this brand for quite some time. I never owned one. Never drove one either. But I knew a guy who knew a guy who tricked one out. That's all I got. I just know they must have been a merry car. The cover is another comic version with similar background. And I did add a jingle for Oldsmobile.

What's The Connection? Oldsmobile

01 Mark Free - Oldsmobile (Jingle)
02 Clark Murray - In My Merry Oldsmobile
03 Doug DeJoe and The BloomLaters - Jesus Drives An Oldsmobile
04 Tommy Collins - Loud Mouthed Talking Oldsmobile
05 Rick Kokan - Working For An Oldsmobile
06 Hal Ketchum - Daddy's Oldsmobile
07 Ray Stevens - This Is Your Daddy's Oldsmobile
08 Brennen Leigh - Great Big Oldsmobile
09 Billy Murray - In My Merry Oldsmobile
10 Back to Blonde - Last Chance Oldsmobile
11 Bix Beiderbecke - In My Merry Oldsmobile
12 Gerhard Graml's Lunapark - Oldsmobile Tornado
13 Al Hirt - In My Merry Oldsmobile
14 Nipsey Hussle - Summertime In That Cutlass
15 Jamie Lin Wilson - Old Oldsmobile
16 Romancers - She Took My Oldsmobile
17 Larry Heagle - Rocket Action Oldsmobile
18 Greenleaf - Sold My Lady (Out The Back Of An Oldsmobile)
19 Lou Wamp - Oldsmobile Brokedown
20 Hot Mulligan - If You Had Spun Out In Your Oldsmobile, This Probably Wouldn't Have Happened
21 Howard Livingston & Mile Marke - Red 69 Oldsmobile

1 comment: