Feel Like It

 It's been awhile since I made a completely brand new mixtape. Except nowadays I call it a Pick. or a compilation playlist, since no one listens to CD's or tapes anymore. I called it Feel Like It, because I just felt like making one. I had come across Jason Mraz' song and I liked it. But even more, I knew I could easily mix from it intosongs from Dnce and Cake and even Justin Timberlake. I didn't need to go very far to grab some songs in the same key and close BPM's to come up with this one. Some new, some older but all in key matching order. Building up and winding down like a good set would do. I played it at a gig and was happy to see that it went over well. Even the theme is intertwined. Here you go!

Feel Like It

01 Jason Mraz - I Feel Like Dancing
02 DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
03 Cake - Never There
04 The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
05 Dua Lipa - Dance The Night
06 Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
07 Adam Levine - Good Mood
08 Bahari - Dancing On The Sun
09 Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
10 Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
12 Jonas Brothers - Sucker
13 Paul McCartney - Ballroom Dancing
14 Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
15 Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance
16 Kungs - Clap Your Hands
17 Sam & The Womp - Bom Bom
18 Mavis Staples - Tonight I Feel Like Dancing
19 Fergie featuring Q-Tip & GoonRock - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)
20 Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
21 Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
22 Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
23 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!

2 comments: