Pol's Country Pick 4

I'm not sure if this should be just a Country Pick or more related to That's Nice, That's Real Nice. I haven't quite decided while I am typing this. By the time you read it, however I guess you'll know what I decided. Probably the former since it is not all alt-country which is what the latter was. Most of these country songs are a little bit randy. Been thinking of a pick I could use and a friend of mine started sending me a selection of newer bands with some good songs that I hadn't heard before. And of course made me start thinking of other songs that would fit in (old and not so old), So I put them all together for this compilation. Anyway, if you are ever in the Austin area, see if Cornell Hurd Band is playing. They are a fun band to see live. We miss Danny, but the band is still going strong. Cornell was from the San Jose area way back when, but transplanted in Texas years ago. Well worth a drive from Dallas if you fly in there. Just make sure he's playing.

Pol's Country Pick 4

71 Jim Stafford - Spiders and Snakes
72 Zane Williams - 99 Bottles
73 Cornell Hurd Band - If You Play With My Mind (You're Gonna Get Your Hands Dirty)
74 Buck Satan and The 666 Shooters - Quicker Than Liquor
75 Rodney Crowell - She's Crazy For Leaving
76 Eddie Spaghetti - Gotta Get Drunk
77 Kinky Friedman - Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In Bed
78 Deryl Dodd - New Tony Lamas
79 Kevin Fowler - Don't Touch My Willie
80 Hayes Carll - Another Like You
81 Marti Brom with Cornell Hurd Band - They Were Doing The Mambo
82 Fred August Campbell & The Spur Of The Moment Band - The I-95 Asshole Song
83 The Beat Farmers - Big Rock Candy Mountain
84 Junior Brown - My Wife Thinks Your Dead
85 John Prine with Iris Dement - In Spite Of Ourselves
86 Hayseed Dixie - Big Bottom
87 Roy Drusky - Peel me a Nanner
88 Tommy Alverson - Una Mas Cerveza
89 Rodney Carrington - Letter To My Penis
90 Robert Earl Keen - That Buckin' Song (Saddle Sore Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment