Maze Pick

Maze is really just Frankie Beverly. And Frankie Beverly is Maze. This pick does include one song from Frankie as the Butlers which happened before Maze. It's a good track and kinda fits in. Maze is one of those bands that is famous, but isn't. They are a great band, but just unknown enough that people usually recognize the music, but not any of the song titles. Famous enough to always have been playing, but it seems like only the fans know about them. If you didn't before, now you do. If you did, then you will be asking why I didn't include whatever your favorite track is that I skipped. Leave it in the comments. There are a dozen for everyone I skipped. Like I always say, it's just my pick. Just put on a white suit and enjoy it.

Maze Pick

01 Maze & Frankie Beverly - The Morning After
02 Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Can't Get Over You
03 Maze & Frankie Beverly - We Are One
04 Maze - Golden Time Of Day
05 Maze & Frankie Beverly - Workin' Together
06 Maze - Joy And Pain
07 Maze - Before I Let Go
08 Maze - Running Away
09 Maze - Back In Stride
10 Maze - While I'm Alone
11 Maze - Love Is The Key
12 Frank Beverly And The Butlers - If That's What You Wanted
13 Maze - Happy Feelin's
14 Maze - Southern Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment