Cramps Pick

This pick of the Cramps is cool for me. One I like the Cramps quite a bit. What a fun band to see live! Two, I wore their t-shirt when my daughter was born. They do have some Greatest hits albums (look for Bad Music For Bad People or How To Make A Monster both are decent), but none of them reflect all my favorites. This does. Early stuff, late stuff, middle stuff. It's all in here. My favorite picks. I'm sure that I am missing your favorite, because they are the kind of band that don't really have "hits" they just have favorites. And if you are a fan, you probably have all the albums anyway. You should, if you don't. There really isn't a bad song in the bunch. You can't go wrong! Psychedelic, punk, garage, rockabilly: Psychobilly

Cramps Pick

01 The Cramps - She's Got Balls
02 The Cramps - What's Inside a Girl
03 The Cramps - Daisys Up Your Butterfly
04 The Cramps - Naked Girl Falling Down the Stairs
05 The Cramps - I Can't Hardly Stand It
06 The Cramps - Surfin' Bird
07 The Cramps - Jackyard Backoff
08 The Cramps - Like a Bad Girl Should
09 The Cramps - Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
10 The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf
11 The Cramps - Human Fly
12 The Cramps - I Wanna Get in Your Pants
13 The Cramps - Strychnine
14 The Cramps - God Damn Rock & Roll
15 The Cramps - Hanky Panky
16 The Cramps - Garbageman
17 The Cramps - Bend Over, I'll Drive
18 The Cramps - I Ain't Nuthin' But a Gorehound
19 The Cramps - Goo Goo Muck
20 The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do the Dog
21 The Cramps - Big Black Witchcraft Rock
22 The Cramps - Psychotic Reaction
23 The Cramps - Sunglasses After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment