Mercedes De Milo 2

I still kept the tag PZA, in case anyone was interested to see which ones were made or inspired by her, but by this volume it was just inspiration, she didn't have a hand in making this pick, I did, however, use the same criteria for picking out songs. And my album collection was growing at the time. I went from a few hundred albums to multiple crates of albums. I was trying to diversify, too. But much of what I was collecting was in this genre. Once a month I went to Tower Records and I would just go through asection I hadn't really gone through, Jazz, Classical, World etc. and pick out an album by the name and cover. No idea what was inside. Just pick it. I picked a few duds, but mostly I was lucky and picked some really cool stuff. None of that is on this pick, but just to get you an idea of where my head was at.

Mercedes De Milo 2

24 The Young Fresh Fellows - Amy Grant
25 Nick Lowe - I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass
26 Elvis Costello - Waiting For The End Of The World
27 Cracker - Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now)
28 Lmnop - Please Believe Me
29 Barenaked Ladies - Get In Line
30 Dave Edmunds - Crawling From The Wreckage
31 Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around with Jim
32 Radiohead - Creep
33 The Endmen - Letter From Constance
34 Commander Cody & Lost Planet Airmen - Two Triple Cheese Side Order Fries
35 Violent Femmes - Country Death Song
36 REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
37 Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
38 Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
39 Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - My Wife & My Dead Wife
40 Swamp Zombies - Creep
41 Joe Jackson - It's Different For Girls
42 Camper Van Beethoven - Where The Hell Is Bill
43 Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
44 They Might Be Giants - Don't Let's Start
45 Richard Hell And The Voidoids - Blank Generation
46 Pianosaurus - Thriftshoppin'
47 The Replacements - Kiss Me On The Bus
48 Blink 182 - Another Girl Another Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment