Happy Mother's Day!

Have a brunch in honor of your mom! This connection is all Mama songs. Part one of the Mama songs was last year. A wider variety of mama songs this time (and none about Mother.) All kinds of different Mama's, too. Some means your mother, some means your woman. I combined them this time. I am lucky that my mother is still alive and doing well. I don't get to see her much since she lives a ways away, but other family is there. I do live with my mother-in-law which in some ways is easier and other ways is much, much harder. And I do live with my woman, although I don't call her mama or mother. I'm not Ozzy. Anyway enjoy this selection. I'll have more next year.

Happy Mother's Day!

18 Garth Brooks - Papa Loved Mama
19 Genesis - Mama
20 Annie Lennox - Mama
21 Eight to the Bar - If My Mama Could See Me Now
22 Clifton Chenier - Mama Told Papa
23 Swing Out Sister - Mama Didn't Raise A Fool
24 Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama
25 Funkadelic - Red Hot Mama
26 Tom Tom Club - My Mama Told Me
27 Gene Simmons - Pop And Mama (Vers. 1)
28 Johnny Paycheck - I'm The Only Hell (Mama Ever Raised)
29 Josie and the Pussycats - A Letter To Mama
30 Etta James - Tell Mama
31 Syl Johnson - I Want To Take You Home To See Mama
32 Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me (Not to Come)
33 Little Walter - Tell Me Mama
34 Prince - Make Your Mama Happy
35 Robert Mitchum - I Learn A Merengue, Mama
36 Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now
37 Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home
38 The Shirelles - Mama Said
39 Loggins & Messina - Your Mama Don't Dance
40 Toto - Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment