Rap 4

Volume four of the Rap pick. You will notice that there are some more hits, some crossover songs (that incorporated rap). Candyman got in trouble, 2 Live Crew got in trouble. I added Paris (who I got to see live at a show I helped put together with my radio station) BTW, his crew were a bunch of thugs who trashed everything. Break The Grip Of Shame is still one of the best songs to use to check your subwoofers. What a bass line! Several of these bands were from the Bay Area. That's what I was listening to. I have more in an upcoming Rap 5 from about the same time that has more of the Gangsta Rap and also one volume each dedicated to Pre Rap, Ladies in Rap and Metal Rap. But I have to take a break from the Rap for awhile. And this is the perfect place to do it, because the naming convention changed after this.

Rap 4

01 MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
02 Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
03 Candyman - Knockin' Boots
04 Kriss Kross - Jump
05 Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
06 Digital Underground - Humpty Dance
07 Salt 'n Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
08 C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
08 De La Soul - Me, Myself and I
09 Paris - Break The Grip Of Shame
10 Young MC - Bust A Move
11 Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch with Loleatta Holloway - Good Vibrations
12 2 Live Crew - We Want Some Pussy
13 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
14 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
15 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
16 Run DMC vs Jason Nevins - It's Like That
17 House Of Pain - Jump Around

No comments:

Post a Comment