Jello Biafra Pick 2

 Part two of the Jello Biafra solo pick. This one has more of the "Ministry" connection: 100 Homo DJ's, Lard, Revolting Cocks. More of the always enjoyable Mojo Nixon who surprisingly works well with Jello. A couple of instances of bands using Jello's spoken word as samples (more of that tomorrow, too.) NoMeansNo, Throw Rag, Melvins and DOA join the list of bands Jello has guested on. All decently good on their own. The rest are bands Jello joined or formed even if only for a short while. To me the highlights are the several really long tracks and the weakest ,(to me) is the Love Me, I'm a Liberal cover. And I usually am a sucker for covers. Take the one New Orleans zydeco classic. I love that!

Jello Biafra Pick 2

17 1000 Homo Djs - Hey Asshole
18 Tumor Circus - Swine Flu
19 Jello Biafra And The New Orleans Raunch And Soul All Stars - Don't Mess With My Toot Toot
20 Lard - The Power Of Lard
21 Jello Biafra With Mojo Nixon - Buy My Snake Oil
22 Coldcut featuring Jello Biafra - Every Home A Prison
23 Jello Biafra With NoMeansNo - The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mommy
24 Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Satan's Combover
25 Throw Rag featuring Jello Biafra & Keith Morris - Children Of The Secret State
26 MotorPsycho - Punch
27 Jello Biafra & Melvins - Halo Of Flies
28 Jello Biafra with DOA - Wish I Was In El Salvador
29 Revolting Cocks featuring Jello Biafra - Dead End Streets
30 Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Love Me, I'm A Liberal

No comments:

Post a Comment