Mercedes De Milo 3

This is volume 3 of the Mercedes De Milo pick. By now you get the feel of these compilations. A little Louis Jordan to mix in with the new wave. Funny how what was once included in New Wave. Not sure if people would call some of this stuff new wave anymore, but back then there was a lot more leeway. I liked the loose definition better, so you can mix different types of music in together. I didn't quite make another volume of this, but you probably could easily enough. Give me your suggestions in the comments. Might be fun to do.

Mercedes De Milo 3

49 Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
50 Flesh For Lulu - Seven Hail Marys
51 Jags - Back of My Hand
52 Jason & The Scorchers - White Lies
53 Hoodoo Gurus - Tojo (Never Made It to Darwin)
54 Joe Jackson - I'm The Man
55 Alex Chilton - No Sex
56 Wire Train - Chamber Of Hellos
57 dB's - Amplifier
58 Guster - One Man Wrecking Machine
59 John Hegley and the Popticians - I Saw My Dinner On TV
60 Marshall Crenshaw - You're My Favorite Waste Of Time
61 Robyn Hitchcock - Listening To The Higsons
62 Louis Jordan - Beans And Cornbread
63 Translator - Everywhere That I'm Not
64 REM - Shiny Happy People
65 Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth
66 Harlequin - Innocence
67 Prism - Don't Let Him Know
68 Odds - Someone Who's Cool
69 Rockpile - Teacher Teacher
70 Tin Huey - I'm A Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment