Bill Laswell Pick 2

You are not going to get much more info on Bill Laswell. There's just too much. Read his bio on the internet. I'm not even going to talk about seeing him live although that was great. I have no idea if he's even playing live anymore. Go see him in any configuration if he is. Well worth it. I am not going to talk about how volume two has a few tracks on this pick that are slightly more difficult music. I figure if you are here, you can deal with challenging. I'm just going to let you discover it yourself. Good luck! You get nothing from me today.

Bill Laswell Pick 2

18 Zillatron - Bugg Light
19 Axiom Funk - If 6 Was 9
20 Third Rail - Grounded
21 Shin Terai - Clue
22 Massacre - Killing Time
23 Deadline - Makossa Rock
24 Herbie Hancock - Rockit
25 Material - Busting Out
26 Buckethead, Bill Laswell & Shin Terai - Movements 1
27 Last Exit - My Balls-Your Chin
28 Painkiller - Scud Attack
29 Brian Eno - Lizard Point
30 Arcana - Gone Tomorrow
31 Buckethead - Binge And Grab (Instrumental Version)
32 Time Zone - World Destruction
33 Praxis - Blast-War Machine Dub
34 Cobra Strike (with Buckethead) - 

No comments:

Post a Comment