Ships And Dip III Bands

Way before covid, somewhere in 2008, when people were cruising a lot. I was able to go on a cruise with the Barenaked Ladies. A friend bought the tickets for my wife and I to go. They couldn't and knew we liked the band. Longer and more complex story than all that. Suffice it to say that we saw a ton of bands, all friends of the Barenaked Ladies. Some were side projects and some just other bands they knew. Either way we had a great time. These were the bands that performed. (most of them). I picked a favorite of mine from each band. From the Barenaked Ladies I did not use any of their current "hits," just some fun tracks. I hope you get a little of the idea of how fun it was.

Ships And Dip III Bands

01 Barenaked Ladies - Big Bang Theory (Theme Song)
02 Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
03 The Vanity Project - That's All, That's All
04 Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle - The Diving Board
05 The Vanity Project - Wilted Rose
06 Guster - One Man Wrecking Machine
07 Carbon Leaf - Love Loss Hope Repeat
08 Odds - Wendy Under The Stars
09 Great Big Sea - When I'am King
10 The Handsome Family - Fallen Peaches
11 The Brothers Creeggan - Anna On the Moon
12 Great Big Sea - Consequence Free
13 Gaelic Storm - Kelly's Wellies
14 Griffin House - Tell Me A Lie
15 The Handsome Family - The Lost Soul
16 Guster - Satellite
17 Sarah Harmer - I Am Aglow
18 Barenaked Ladies - The Other Day I Met A Bear
19 Gaelic Storm - Johnny Tarr
20 54 Seconds - Better
21 Oakhurst - Eggs On My Face
22 Barenaked Ladies - Some Fantastic (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment