What's The Connection? Touch

There are a lot of songs with Touch in the title. This connection is volume one of my pick of Touch songs. It didn't take much for making this way back when, because most all of these were in my playing now pile or albums. Again a wide variety of musical styles in this volume and the next. I have to say something about the cover, because I liked so much. Are they someone's fingerprints? Whose are they? I won't tell, but the mystery continues. Who touched this WTC compilation? As a Rocky Horror fan, of course this is the first track. And the oldies sounding Tubes track was also a no-brainer as are most of these tracks. Not too sure if everyone will know Code Blue however. This LA band had a bigger hit, but nothing that was huge. This track is actually my favorite of the band and I like that I have it on blue colored vinyl which is a bonus. Do check out their other stuff, it's good and they deserved more. I'll post Touch 2 later.

What's The Connection? Touch

01 Rocky Horror - Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me
02 The Tubes - Don't Touch Me There
03 Buzzcocks - Why Can't I Touch It
04 AC-DC - Touch Too Much
05 Bill Nelson's Red Noise - Don't Touch Me (I'm Electric)
06 Code Blue - Whisper-Touch
07 Blondie - (I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence Dear
08 Book Of Love - I Touch Roses
09 Divinyls - I Touch Myself
10 Cars - Touch and Go
11 Elvis Costello - Human Touch
12 Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
13 Lene Lovich - Too Tender To (Touch)
14 Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch
15 Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
16 Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
17 Daryl Hall & John Oates - Out Of Touch
18 Midnight Star - Midas Touch
19 The Platters - (You've Got) The Magic Touch
20 MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

No comments:

Post a Comment