What's The Connection? Paul

Since my name is the same, I like this connection. All songs with Paul in the title. Mostly. I also have one Pablo and one Paula although the latter is a song with Paul all through the lyrics. Several versions of Pablo Picasso, but I went with the more original version. Hard to dislike the song, however, no matter who does it. John Cale, David Bowie all did good versions, but I like the one from the Repo Man soundtrack by Burning Sensations quite a bit. Probably because I like the movie so much. I think if I was going to pick the very, very best Paul song for me, it would have to be Nina Hagen "I Love Paul" it's just the right sentiment. I did not include Johny Hit And Run Paulene by X, even though I like the song, because it just didn't quite make the criteria for me. Good song though.

What's The Connection? Paul

01 Vince Gill - Billy Paul
02 Little Richard - Poor Boy Paul
03 Beastie Boys - Paul Revere
04 Doobie Brothers - Slippery St. Paul
05 Third Eye Blind - Dao Of St. Paul
06 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - A Box For Black Paul
07 Willie Nelson - Me And Paul
08 MC Lyte - Lil Paul
09 Annette Funicello - Tall Paul
10 Johnny Cash - One Of These Days I'm Gonna Sit Down And Talk To Paul
11 Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
12 Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso
13 Johnny Cash - Paul Revere
14 Nina Hagen - I Love Paul
15 Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane - Big Paul
16 NOFX - Eddie, Bruce And Paul
17 Nazz - Hang On Paul
18 Scissor Sisters - Paul McCartney
19 The Avett Brothers - Paul Newman Vs. The Demons

No comments:

Post a Comment