What's The Connection? Brains

It doesn't take much brains to figure out these are my favorite Brains songs in this What's The Connection. I know some of these are long, but that's what it takes. Best guitar solo of all time (arguably) with Eddie Hazel. A "not that well known" reggae song by a band that should be known better: Inka Inka: Make sure people know about this band (and this great song). It's hard to dislike a playlist that has both ELP and Budgie on it, but you have to love any playlist that ends with Flipper, too. I wish I could make it be an interlocked track like on the 45 so it just repeats over and over again. Like real Brainwashing (set it on repeat to get the effect). The rest are all good as you know or will know soon.

What's The Connection? Brains

01 Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
02 Pink Floyd - Brain Damage
03 Rihanna - Love on the Brain
04 Dillinger - Cocaine In My Brain
05 Inka Inka - Brainwash
06 The Connells - Insane in the Brain
07 AC-DC - Brain Shake
08 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
09 Budgie - Crash Course In Brain Surgery
10 Stranglers - Brainbox
11 George Harrison - Brainwashed
12 Ringo Starr - Wrack My Brain
13 Brainticket - Brainticket, Pt 1
14 The Fall - Butterflies 4 Brains
15 Soft Boys - Sandra's Having Her Brain Out
16 Devo - S.I.B. (Swelling Itching Brain)
17 Flipper - Brainwash

No comments:

Post a Comment