What's The Connection? Touch 2

The continuation of the Touch What's The Connection. And I already know. Why weren't some of these on volume 1? They're great Touch songs. I know. I had to save some for this volume. And I still haven't even touched all the other great songs that would fit on these two volumes. See yesterday for volume one if you didn't see it already. Let me know what I blatantly missed in the comments. I can take it. I should have put one of the Kiss songs on volume 1, but I didn't. The Doors. I get it. Now, just start playing the volumes and stop giving me so much crud about what it could have been. BTW, are the fingerprints the same?

What's The Connection? Touch 2

21 Rod Stewart - Love Touch
22 Def Leppard - I Wanna Touch U
23 Peter Gabriel - I Have The Touch
24 Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil
25 Deep Purple - A Touch Away
26 Giorgio Moroder & Joe Esposito - Too Hot To Touch
27 Kiss - Hold Me, Touch Me (Think Of Me When We're Apart)
28 Ed Sheeran - Touch And Go
29 Doors - Touch Me
30 Rolling Stones - Losing My Touch
31 Kiss - Magic Touch
32 Death In June - Touch Defiles
33 Aerosmith - Magic Touch
34 Depeche Mode - Soft Touch-Raw Nerve
35 Elvis Presley - He Touched Me
36 Rush - Secret Touch
37 Genesis - Invisible Touch
38 Bob Marley - Touch Me
39 Michael Jackson - Touch The One You Love

No comments:

Post a Comment