What Is The Connection? Pants

I did a similar kind of WTC earlier that was Jeans. It was pretty good, but obviously left out some potential songs. This covers the Pants portion. It was bound to come. Only one track is not "Pants" and that's the Baggy Trousers one which we can agree is pretty close to pants. I have enough to make a few of these, but only one right now. There are several songs with Hot Pants in the title, plus covers of those songs. Who came out first? Probably not James Brown. Gene Summers had a song called Hot Pants before JB (look for it in volume two), Hank Carbo's family says that Hank made his version before JB as well. I don't know. Bobby Caldwell may be sincere, but maybe not, but looks like he copied his version. My favorite Pants songs are here. Besides all the excitement Hilary ends this set of captivating music with a funny track.

What Is The Connection? Pants

01 The Donnas - Hot Pants
02 Jim Steinman with Karla DeVito - Dance In My Pants
03 Moe. - Seat Of My Pants
04 Avril Lavigne - SpongeBob SquarePants Theme
05 James Brown - Hot Pants, Pt. 1
06 Hank Carbo - Hot Pants
07 Wee Willie Mason - Funky, Funky, Hot Pants
08 Bobby Byrd - Hot Pants... I'm Coming
09 Brad Paisley - The Pants
10 The B-52's - Hot Pants Explosion
11 Cameo - Shake Your Pants
12 Ann Magnuson - Miss Pussy Pants
13 The Cramps - I Wanna Get in Your Pants
14 Fishbone - Where'd You Get Those Pants
15 Barnes & Barnes - Party In My Pants
16 Frenzel Rhomb - My Pants Keep Falling Down
17 Greg Hawkes - Ants In Your Pants
18 AC-DC - Caught With Your Pants Down
19 Madness - Baggy Trousers
20 Sparks - Angst In My Pants
21 Hilary - Drop Your Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment