Sisters Of Mercy Pick

First time I heard the Sisters Of Mercy, I was hooked. And the more I listened to the band, the more I liked them. Sometimes you just know. It's not the all black clothing. It's not the danceable rhythmic beat of the drum machine. It's not the gloomy yet exciting voice and lyrics. It's all those things and more. I had a coworker who was so into this band, he'd dress in black all day everyday. His hair was dyed black. He just lived this band. I never got that much into them, but I did enough to make a couple of comps. This one is just my pick of songs that I liked. Not all on their best of's, so I figured I just share what I like. Tomorrow another view.

Sisters Of Mercy Pick

01 Sisters Of Mercy - Doctor Jeep
02 Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love (7-inch Edit)
03 Sisters of Mercy - Gimme Shelter
04 Sisters Of Mercy - Dominion
05 Sisters Of Mercy - When You Don't See Me (Remix)
06 Sisters Of Mercy - Black Planet
07 Sisters Of Mercy - More
08 Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection
09 Sisters Of Mercy - Marian (Version)
10 Sisters Of Mercy - No Time to Cry
11 Sisters Of Mercy - Walk Away
12 Sisters Of Mercy - Detonation Boulevard
13 Sisters Of Mercy - You Could Be The One
14 Sisters Of Mercy - Alice
15 Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion (Single Version)
16 Sisters Of Mercy - Emma
17 Sisters Of Mercy - Vision Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment