Tiki Party 3

This is the last of the Tiki Party pick, but more related songs will be coming. Please play this at a tiki party to get the full flavor of the songs and be sure to leave comments of your favorite tiki party songs. Remember that Exotica is coming. You may be wondering about the cover that I designed. I love those tiles and plan on getting some just like it for my new tiki bar (don't ask what happened to the old one - just suffice it to say that I hate my HOA), have a drink in a coconut and think of me when you do.

Tiki Party 3

42 Brothers Cazimero - Home In The Islands
43 Na Leo Pilimehana - I Miss You My Hawaii
44 Don Ho - Pearly Shells
45 Beamer Brothers - Mr. Sun Cho Lee
46 Paul Page - Tahitian Love Song (feat. Jerry Byrd & Rainbow Trio)
47 Beamer Brothers - Honolulu City Lights
48 Sean Na'auao - Fish and Poi
49 The Tikiyaki Orchestra - Aloha, Baby !
50 Don Tiki - Barbi In Bali
51 Cecilio & Kapono - About You
52 The Throwdowns - Kihei Town
53 Rap Reiplinger - Man With The Cho-Cho Lips
54 Jack Johnson featuring John Cruz and Jackson Browne - Island Style
55 The Throwdowns - Shake Your Bones
56 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
57 Jan & Dean - Hawaii
58 Na Leo Pilimehana - Local Boys
59 Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Hele on to Kauai
60 Willie K - Spirits In The Wind
61 Ho'aikane - Kona Red
62 Sting - My Funny Friend And Me
63 Mana'o Company - Drop Baby Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment