Tiki Party 1

I am part island boy. I wasn't born on an island, but I have island in my blood (and have one of those ancestry kits to prove it). Part South Pacific Islander. Growing up, I just knew in my bones that I loved the sea, warm tropical weather. I was at home on a boat and loved every moment anytime I visited an island. Unfortunately I live a long way from any island. But I can get closer by listening to this pick. This tiki pick includes some of my favorite songs to play at a Tiki party. Three volumes of songs that were NOT played at my tiki wedding and not including my Tiki Exotica pick. All those will be posted sometime in the future. I did have this playlist posted before on Butterboy's great site, go check it out. But now it comes on here. Enjoy it.

Tiki Party 1

01 Melveen Leed - My Little Grass Shack
02 Israel IZ Kamakawiwo'ole - Take Me Home, Country Roads
03 Ginger Baker Trio - Rambler
04 The Tikiyaki Orchestra - Theme For Jetsetters
05 Ka'au Crater Boys - Guava Jelly
06 Elvis Presley - Blue Hawaii
07 Jack Johnson - Bubble Toes
08 Hawaiian Style Band - Let's Talk Story
09 Imua - Menehune Beach Bum Boogie
10 Leon Russell - Back To The Island
11 Duane Eddy - Gidgest Goes Hawaiian
12 Na Leo Pilimehana - Flying With Angels
13 Hapa - He'eia
14 Jerry Byrd - Theme From Adventures In Paradise
15 Don Tiki - Bam-Boozled
16 Ledward Kaapana - I Kona
17 Train - Mermaid
18 Mark Yamanaka - Lei Pua Kenikeni
19 Keali'i Reichel - Maunaleo
20 Peter Moon Band - Island Love

2 comments:

  1. Finally getting to this.. the 1st 2 tracks have >>blown<< my mind. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying it. Wait until you get to the next volume!

      Delete