Gregg Rolie Pick

After yesterday's pick I had to make a family pick from Gregg Rolie. Twice in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.as lead singer of both Santana and Journey. He hasn't played in as many bands, but the ones he was in were all good. I started my pick with Santana and then went straight through to Journey. Stopped off with the Storm featuring another Journey member (Ross Valory) to record a minor hit. And then Abraxas Pool with an added Neal Schon. Some solo albums and a return to Santana cover the bulk of this comp. I skipped Ringo Starr All Star band and a couple of others, but I can because it's my pick. Tell me what you would have added instead.

Gregg Rolie Pick

01 Santana - Evil Ways
02 Santana - Black Magic Woman - Gypsy Queen
03 Journey - To Play Some Music
04 Journey - I'm Gonna Leave You
05 Journey - Spaceman
06 Journey - Anytime
07 Journey - Just The Same Way
08 The Storm - I've Got A Lot To Learn About Love
09 Abraxas Pool - Boom Ba Ya Ya
10 Gregg Rolie - They Want It All
11 Gregg Rolie - Give It To Me
12 Gregg Rolie - Don't Talk
13 Gregg Rolie - The Hands Of Time
14 Santana - Anywhere You Want To Go
15 Ronnie Montrose featuring Gregg Rolie, Tom Gimbel & Lawrence Gowan - I'm Not Lying
16 Gregg Rolie - That's The Way It Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment