Rhythm Pop Pick 2

This pick has a lot of volumes in it. Probably because I like so much of the music in this genre. Which admittedly is a made up genre. I don't care, because for me it makes a lot of sense. Several different mixes from the "hit" versions on the radio. But definitely some of these were played at clubs and gigs around that time. If not by everyone, for sure by me. I'm not even sure if all of these were ever on an album or not (maybe you know?). Anyway I love these. Very danceable. The cover mixes are my favorites and work great (T-Rex wears Sunglasses at Night on Route 66.) This is before the official mashup craze, but probably led to it. If you have a favorite mashup of songs from this era, leave it in the comments. The order isn't in strict BPM order, but they do kind of go together.

Rhythm Pop Pick 2

01 A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song (I Ran Mix)
02 Lightning Seeds - Pure
03 Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
04 Scritti Politti - Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)
05 Pet Shop Boys - West End-Sunglasses
06 Power Station - Get It On
07 Ebn-Ozn - AEIOU Sometimes Y
08 Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel-Route 66 (Mega Single Mix)
09 New Order - Blue Monday
10 INXS - Original Sin
11 Pete Shelley - Homosapien
12 Vicious Pink - Fetish
13 Soft Cell - It's A Mugs Game
14 Dominatrix - The Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight
15 The B-52's - Dance This Mess Around

No comments:

Post a Comment